Benefits of Mobile Car Battery Replacement Services
Benefits of Mobile Car Battery Replacement Services
Mobile car battery replacement services are increasingly becoming popular. Even if you get stranded in the middle of the road due to a faulty battery, one call and they will come as quickly as possible to get the battery replaced. Benefits of Mobile Car Battery Replacement Services
Why should you choose a mobile battery replacement service?
Buying a new car battery and replacing your old one isn’t always straightforward. You need to find the right battery for your vehicle. And when fitting it, most modern car manufacturers need the battery to be coded to their system.
It takes the hassle away when you choose a professional service. Since mobile mechanics will come to you, whether you have broken down at home on your driveway or by the side of the road, it is much easier to book a time and place that suits you. You can do so by going online visiting their website.
Indications your car battery is dying
Here are some ways to find out if your car battery could be getting drained and a replacement might be required – take a look:
- Starting the car is tougher as the car can’t gather sufficient power for all components in the engine.
- Is the cranking slower than usual when ignition is switched to start position? If yes, you need to check your battery ASAP.
- A fast clicking sound when you turn the key is a sign of low battery.
- Are your headlights getting dimmer? There are high chances you need a battery replacement.
- Most vehicles nowadays have electrical accessories such as radio or power windows. Turn the key in the ignition and check them – if they seem sluggish, it means low battery.
Benefits of mobile car battery replacement services
You don’t have to drive with a faulty battery
Even if you have enough charge to get the car running, it is not a good idea to drive with a defective battery. You may find it dies en route to the repair shop, or it may cause further damage to the battery. Your battery also powers the electrical safety features in your car, so you are putting yourself at risk by driving with a defective battery. It is better to wait for the technicians to arrive and replace the battery.
They come to you
Even if your battery fails when you are not at home, it is not a problem. The word “mobile” means they can come anywhere, so a mobile car battery replacement technician can come to you no matter where you are, whether you are at home, in office, or stranded on the side of the road.
Fits around your schedule
Since a mobile car battery replacement technician can visit you wherever you are, it means it is much easier to fit your battery replacement around your schedule. Instead of having to take time off work to drive to the repair shop, you can carry on working or getting on with your day, knowing that the battery replacement technician will come to you.
You can be present when the work is done
If you drop your car at the repair shop, you might have to sit in the waiting room, or head off somewhere else and return when the work is done. With a mobile battery replacement, you have the option to stay whilst the work is done so that you can find out first-hand what the problem is and the best course of action. It also gives you peace of mind that the work is being done correctly.
A repair shop has a lot of overheads, not least of which is the premises themselves. A mobile battery repair company doesn’t have the same overheads, which means you get to save quite a bit. That means your battery replacement could work out cheaper than going to a repair shop.
What happens when you call a mobile car battery replacement service?
After your initial call to their office, they rush a technician to your location. Once they arrive, they will test your battery and determine whether or not it is salvageable. If the battery can’t be saved, they will replace it. However, if the battery can still hold a charge, they give you a jump and get the battery recharged right away. They ensure your vehicle is completely operable. If you feel uncomfortable driving home alone, the technician will be happy to follow you, until you arrive at your destination.
How does it work?
- Book our car battery fitting at home, work or when you are out and about – they fit most replacement batteries on the same day.
- You can get a quote immediately and have the option to proceed if it is acceptable.
- Since they have a solid network of technicians, it gives them the ability to deliver a great service with the fastest response time humanly possible. They have undergone extensive training to tackle all sorts of issues with a battery.
- They test the battery’s health and if it needs replacing, they will fit another one of excellent quality with good warranty.
- The dead car battery is disposed of, in an environmentally friendly way as part of our service.
How to find the right battery for your car?
You can use your car registration number to find the right battery for your vehicle. You can visit the website of the mobile car battery replacement service, pop your number plate into our battery finder to see options and prices upfront. There might be several different batteries available for your car. The technicians will explain the difference in output and performance to help you choose.
How much does it cost?
Your battery replacement quote is based on the cost of the new battery for your vehicle, and the price of fitting the new battery and removing the old one. There might be other factors involved too. It is advisable you find out beforehand.
Unfortunately, there is a possibility that some other issue with your vehicle causing the battery to drain too quickly. Don’t worry, because these mobile techs have a solution to each and every problem you could potentially face!
Autotech Mobile Mechanic
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|