CAR BATTERY REPLACEMET NEAR ME
The team at the Autotech Mobile Mechanic provides comprehensive battery replacement services. We are the best battery delivery service available that delivers and installs batteries. From the moment you call our customer service agents we have your back. We have all experienced the frustration of a dead car battery and we can empathize with you. Our technicians come to your home or work, remove your dead battery, and install a new battery on-site. No tow trucks, mechanic shops, or wasted time. We have revolutionized the automotive battery industry. See why thousands of customers have chosen the Autotech Mobile Mechanic to replace their battery.
It’s not as easy as you think to replace a car battery, and doing so might cause issues down the road unless you have a professional auto mechanic. Not only will you save time, money from headaches down the road but it will give you a sense of well-being knowing your car is properly maintained. It does involve the mobile mechanic near me getting their hands dirty and because of all the electricity involved, there are a number of safety precautions they prepare for. This article aims to provide you with the best knowledge to hire someone for a car battery replacement near me as quickly and as safely as possible.
DON'T PAY FOR A TOW - I WILL COME TO YOU AND FIX IT!
Car Battery Replacement Near Me Steps Involved
This is a step by step guide that a professional mechanic will follow from the top to the bottom so we don’t miss out on any stages of the car battery replacement process.
- Isolate the power supply by removing keys from the ignition. Keep them in your pocket at all times
- Open the bonnet and prop open. Ensure its securely fixed so that it won’t fall down and cause injury during the operation.
- Disconnect both wires from the old battery and remove them. Ensure that you remember which way round the battery sits
- Insert the new battery in the same position as the old battery and reconnect both connectors
- Ensure battery is the secure and close bonnet
- Turn on your engine and start the car! Well done you’ve done it!